This article explains the steps you need to follow to resolve the issue that some users may experience when logging into the GameMaker Studio 2 IDE and getting a "Local Machine ID Mismatch" error:
To resolve this you should:
- Press Cmd (⌘) + Space to open the Spotlight search field
- Type in "keychain" to open the keychain manager window
- Click on "Login"
- Click on "Certificates" which will bring up all the login certificates on your machine
- Locate all the "yoyogames.com" certifcates
- Now delete all the "yoyogames.com" certificates (these will be regenerated for you automatically by the system)
Once you have done this, you can close the keychain manager and then start GameMaker Studio 2 again. This time you should be able to log in without any further issues.